See it on LMR:
- Navigate arround being remote controlled by someone on another computer
- 2 Servos
- 2 DC Motors
- PICAXE 28x1 - AXE020 - For the Servos
- PICAXE 28x1 - Botn 'Roll ONE - For the motors
- 7,2 V Battery Pack for the Botn 'Roll ONE
- 4 AA Batteries for the AXE020
- 4 AA Batteries for the Servos
It was basically formed by two 28x1 that are serial controlled by a processing application, one for the motors and other for the two servos of the Pan&Tilt system
It could be remotely controlled by Remote Assistance of Windows Live Messenger, as it is shown in the video.
It was very easy to build, I just needed to learn the basics of processing.
The application I made sends E,D,S,D to the servos Picaxe when these keys are pressed and X,W,Y,Z to the motors picaxe when the direction keys are pressed.