Some time after I made this robot, the board stopped working, and I have been all this time without doing anything on it. But, last week, when I received my two new motor driver boards, I decided to rebuild it:
It worked very well, but, then I had the possibility of trying the guibot's motoruino, which simplified a lot the robot, so it ended like this:
I made an instructable of it which you can find here: http://www.instructables.com/id/Make-a-simple-platform-and-give-mobility-to-your-c/.
I've submitted it for some contests, so, if you can, please vote on it using the following links:
Thank You! :)